Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What is a Daycation?

You may be asking yourself what is a daycation?

Simply put, a daycation is a vacation in a day!

The inspiration for Daycation came while I was researching tours for our family Europe vacation- a 2 week Mediterranean Cruise. I quickly realized while in each port on our cruise I needed to plan a "vacation in a day" for each city. Being a grad student, I enjoy researching the "ins and outs" of anything... yes really anything... I even researched the wave heights of the Mediterranean. Us graduate students look for anything to procrastinate writing academically so a traveling blog seemed right!

And voila! DaycationBlog was formed.

Quite the task planning a Daycation! I mean, how do you see ROME in one day? No need to worry, it is possible! This blog highlights how to see major cities in one day, or as I like to call it, a daycation. With careful planning, it can be done without missing any of the major attractions.

I hope you enjoy reading my daycations. The intent of DaycationBlog is for you to be inspired and plan your very own daycation!

About Ashley: A full time doctoral student, learner and teacher. She enjoys traveling, baking, reading, blogging, and spending time with her family and friends. She has been blogging since 2011.

Please contact me at: lucyluaccessories@gmail.com

My baking blog:
DessertationBlog

Social Media:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment